Last updated: 10/01/2023
Information We Collect
We collect the following types of information from visitors to our Site:
– Personal information that you voluntarily provide to us, such as your name and email address, when you complete a form, make a donation, or otherwise interact with the Site.
– Information about your device, such as your IP address and browser type, when you access the Site.
Use of Information
We use the information we collect from you in the following ways:
– To process donations and other transactions on the Site.
– To send you updates about the charity and its activities.
– To respond to your inquiries and requests.
Sharing of Information
We take reasonable steps to protect the personal information we collect from you from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, or destruction. However, no internet or email transmission is ever fully secure or error free. In particular, email sent to or from the Site may not be secure. Therefore, you should take special care in deciding what information you send to us via email.
Links to Other Websites
Our Site may contain links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices of those websites. We encourage you to be aware when you leave our Site and to read the privacy policies of each website that you visit.
You have the following choices with respect to the personal information we collect from you:
– You can opt out of receiving communications from us by following the unsubscribe instructions provided in the communication.
– You can request that we delete your personal information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org